[screenshots from their respective linked websites]
i thought i would start listing some of my new favourite and inspiring stories/articles/websites that i come across in my unemployed travels around the web!
1. a fresh, sleek, stylish and cool wedding blog aimed at men preparing for the big day (yes! they can help too ). showcasing the latest in menswear, accessories, and real wedding inspiration. A+ : well-groomed.
2. looking for a crisp, modern way of incorporating animal photography into your apartment/home? look no further than “the animal print shop” with playful photographs by sharon montrose: the animal print shop.
3. one of my favourite shops in victoria, i will miss visiting the silk road when i move! luckily i can order their amazing teas online! my favourite tea, hands down is the “angelwater” herbal tea. its a light, clean perfectly minty, comforting and refreshing tea: silk road.
4. this online shop/website makes pre-assembled terrariums with cute little figurines living in their little mossy worlds! i think these are a great way of having a refreshing little garden/ecosystem when you live in an apartment or condo cute! : twig terrariums.
5. i spotted this website listed in the most recent martha stewart weddings, elegant scents for you or for the home with a wicked customized/science-lab inspired label just for you: le labo.